Sunday, March 10, 2013

Baby Shower Fun!


Last weekend was so much fun!  I went back to Raleigh to have my first baby shower with family and some close friends and had such an awesome time!  My mom and sisters all got together to and planned an amazing day!  Everything was exactly how I would have hand picked it and so much more!!!  My sister-in-law and I drove from Charlotte to Raleigh on Friday and the fun began!  We had such a great ride talking about what life with Dawson is going to be like and how life has already started to change around here. Once we got to Raleigh, my big sis Heather spoiled me (as always because I'm the baby and that is what big sisters do )  and did my hair and eyebrows....much needed these days!!!  After I left the salon I went to my Mom's house and had a fun evening with my mom, other big sis, and neice.  We had so much fun playing Mary Kay ...watching Dawson do gymnastics all night and trying on footie pajamas!  It was an awesome start to a great weekend.
Yes these are my 10 yr old nieces pajamas...and I think I did strectch them out! 
 
Saturday I got kicked out of the party area and banished to a morning alone so my family could set up for the party.  Once the time came it was so neat seeing everything that they had worked so hard on.  I loved every detail.  The shower was wonderful and Dawson was one spoiled little boy!  He received so many great items and we are truly grateful for everything that our family and friends did for us last weekend! 
I posted my pics on facebook since it is MUCH quicker!  Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment