Sunday, March 10, 2013

28 Weeks!


How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: 17 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No Hallelujah!
Sleep:  A little better this week…some back pain and acid reflux but to be expected!
Best moment this week: Relaxing
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  My cute shirts!
Movement: Yes!!! He is a wiggly little one!
Food cravings:  Cereal! ( I used to hate milk and cereal)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Most definitely
Gender prediction:  Baby Boy Dawson
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In- and praying it stays that way!
Wedding rings on or off? On, but getting a little tight
Happy or Moody most of the time: Lately I’ve been happy with random weepiness
Looking forward to: This being my last trimester!! WOOHOO


I cannot believe that we are 12 weeks away from meeting our sweet Dawson (or sooner)  !  I am so happy to be in my last trimester and am so thankful to have had an easy pregnancy so far!  Not much other than enjoying this wiggly boy inside me each day.  I cannot wait to see what he looks like and kiss him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment