Sunday, December 16, 2012

16 Weeks

How far along? 16 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: .really not sure at this point….I will see when I go to the doctor next week!
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity pants
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  This week was tough…seem to wake up at 3:00 and lie there for an hour or two! God knows I need extra preparation for being awake at night I guess!
Best moment this week: Date night at Panera!  
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  Being able to sleep so deeply I have no clue what is going on
Movement: Still difficult to distinguish if it is movement or gas bubbles
Food cravings:  Still sour candy and subway/chik-fil-a!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender prediction:  50% Boy 50% Girl ;)
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In- and praying it stays that way!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy..Happy…Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby L is a boy or girl!  12 days YAY!
 
Not really much to say this week....pretty good week!  I got my flu shot in hopes to prevent myself from getting this wicked bug that is going around.  My class has been quite out of control these past two weeks knowing Christmas break is around the  corner; so I have been a little extra tired trying to keep them under control each day, but K5 is K5!!!  I am looking forward to our Kindergarten Polar Express day Thursday.  #1 Perk I get to wear my P.J's to school, #2 Perk having fun watching the kiddos get so excited about hot chocolate...our make believe train....and of course watching the movie!  And then how can I not be excited about our half day friday and then heading back to Raleigh for Christmas!!! WOOOHOOOO Yay for week 16 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment