Monday, December 10, 2012

15 Weeks

 
How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: .4 lbs
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity pants
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Some days good some days bad….I can’t seem to eat enough to make it through the night!
Best moment this week: Getting my crib!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  Being able to sleep so deeply I have no clue what is going on
Movement: Still difficult to distinguish if it is movement or gas bubbles
Food cravings:  New one…Pasta salad!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Seem to be doing pretty well these days
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender prediction:  Everyone is saying girl…I say who really knows???
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In- and praying it stays that way!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy..Happy…Happy!
Looking forward to: Finding out if Baby L is a boy or girl!  (Dec. 28th) YAY!
 
Sorry about the bad pic this week...I had a migraine this day and a redo was not an option!  So for week 15 I would say that everything is going well as far as I know....my weight seems to have hit a slow down and I seem to burn every calorie I eat.  No matter how much I consume I stay hungry these days which is a good sign for baby!  I guess with the amount of food I have been eating I should be grateful that the pounds aren't stacking on quickly!  I seem to have hit a new hormone high this week also....I have been so tired again just like the beginning and my hair and face are greasy :/ and of course the headaches have started.  Even though these are not the most enjoyable things I am grateful to have bodily signs that baby is growing and I am still so very thankful that I did not have to suffer morning sickness! 
Exciting news of week 15 was getting our crib!  Some may say ...wow you got a crib this soon?!?!?  BUT #1 I am a first time super excited mommy and # 2 while brousing I found a deal we could not pass up!  So I got the style I wanted, the color I wanted and even matress included for way less than I had anticipated. That is all for this week! In just 18 days we will find out what we are having! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment