Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Big News in the Little Household!

                    WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!

We are so thrilled to announce that we are expecting baby #1.  I have been itching to make this blog post and the time is finally here!  After much prayer throughout the three years of our marriage and patiently waiting for the time to be right....We are so excited to say that yes....we are having a baby!
God's timing is so amazing.  I had been worried that being my first year teaching at my new school somehow I would end up missing part of the year or the beginning of the next year whenever we became pregnant....but why doubt our amazing God....we are due JUNE 2,2013 (3 days after my school year ends ) so if you do the math I will be 12 weeks on Sunday!  I'm also so excited that our little blessing is due just 4 days before our anniversary.  I could not ask for a more perfect anniversary gift!  I am so overjoyed at the thought of what our "Little" family is going to be like roughly 6 months from now! 



Baby L's 1st photoshoot at 7 weeks 4 days
 
Announcing to our families was something I was soooooo anticipating.... so of course I wanted to come up with something that may throw them for a bit of a loop....although I was a little worried that cat was already out of the bag with my mom and sis considering I had to lie as to why I would not go ride rollercosters with my nephew ( I LOVE rollercoasters) and why when we went shopping I could barely stay awake long enough to get through 3 stores....but somehow I played it off!  So here is how we spilled the beans to the family!
If you know me...you know my Phoebe is my oldest child :)
 
Well with all that being said...my "goal" is to do a weekly post with a cute little form I found on the ever-so-famous pinterest.  My sister-in-law will tell you ( shout out KC ) that I am not good with keeping up my blog....BUT I am going to do my best to keep it up from now on since I feel that I actually have someting worth blogging about :) Here's to future blogging :)
A little bitty bump at 9 weeks!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Look at your cute little bump already! Looking forward to weekly posts!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually so excited about posting :) I am ready for the normal bump...lol not the I have a muffin top belly!

      Delete