Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Big 12 Weeks!

 

How far along? 12 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Just a belly band for my hard to zip pants
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  Sleeping ok…wake up in the middle of the night quite often
Best moment this week: Knowing the second trimester is a few days away!
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  My morning coffee!  (although when I try to drink it I have no desire for the taste…so sad!)
Movement: No
Food cravings: Cheeze Its…when I get a little queasy they are the cure all! And any type of fruit...I cannot get enough!
Anything making you queasy or sick: coffee and this head cold I can't seem to shake!
Have you started to show yet: I think so...at first it would disappear but now it pretty much stays!

Gender prediction:  really unsure…but I have an inkling it is a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In- and praying it stays that way!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: hearing Baby L’s heartbeat next week
J

I am so happy to have made it to the 12 week mark.  This is the week you hear all women talk about...just get to 12 weeks and things get easier.  I have been so lucky to not really have to deal with real morning sickness.  I have had some days where I am nauseated, but nothing too severe and it does seem to be fading.  The main thing I have struggled with is sinus problems galore!  I have been miserable all weekend trying to manage breathing through my nose.  I guess it is the common cold and no matter what I try I cannot breathe.  Saline rinse, vicks vapor rub, robitussin, breathe rights and a humidifier and I still find myself clogged up.  I am really struggling not to give in and get hooked on Afrin, BUT I know that baby is more important!  Everyone please pray that this cold will disappear ASAP! I would love to enjoy the holidays and not feel so out of it!   Also pray that our next appointment goes super smoothly.  I am so excited/nervous about our appointment November 28th.  This will be the first time trying to listen to the heartbeat and I am beyond excited, but also nervous and praying they will find it quickly and ease this mommy's mind!  Well that is about all for week 12!  I am curious to see how much I can gain over Thanksgiving.  I am sure I will have no problem packing the calories on! 
I am laughing at this photo right now of me at 6 weeks....I thought that the bloating that day made me show so I wore a baggy shirt to hide it...I now see that bloating and baby look waaay different!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment