Saturday, September 8, 2012

Hola from MEXICO!

Well.....after daydreaming for months about going on a cruise to Mexico I was ready to plan.   We both had jobs now and we had been saving since we got married to take another trip!  After searching we chose to take a Carnival cruise from New Orleans, LA to Progreso, Mexico and Cozumel, Mexico.  I was soooo excited!!!  (By the way...from the day Brent got the job to the day we flew out was only 5 days...lol...told you I had been planning)  So here are some pics from our cruise!

                                   It was an EARLY flight...had to be at the airport at 4:30 a.m. ! 

 
                                                     Beautiful sights from the plane!
 
Always love "Elegant night"
My favorite :)
Beautiful views in Progreso, Mexico
Shopping in the markets
 
Our ship docked for the day
This is where we snorkeled in Cozumel....It was AMAZING!!!!
We saw so many fish and a HUUUGEEE hermit crab!  It was so nice to get to swim out so far without any life vest or rules!  Before we went snorkeling we went on an ATV excursion through the jungle....CRAZY FUN!  So muddy and bumpy and huge holes filled with water....definitely a favorite moment of our trip!
Beautiful Cozumel

I loved all of the parrots...I even got to hold one!

This dude scared me so badly! 


I ended up in the Carnival Legend show as Shania Twain...I never thought I would...so much for just having fun...you end up in a show!

I LOOOVVEDDD New Orleans...and all of the masks :)
Brent kinda creeped me out!
The Catholic Church was a sight worth seeing...beautiful!
View from the Mississippi River. 
 
They were awesome!
Of course, we had to stroll down the famous Bourbon St.  (Beads galore!) 
Classic New Orleans!

So thankful I got to take this trip with the love of my life! 
Cannot wait until we get to go on another one!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment