Thursday, December 24, 2015

30 Weeks....Let the Countdown Begin!

How far along? 30 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: As of this week I have gained 20lbs.   
Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I am sleeping ok...I wake up several times to adjust or go to the restroom, but still not up all night!
Best moment this week: Christmas!! Cannot wait for all the festivities and watching Dawson's excitement.  (not pregnancy related...as for pregnancy I guess hitting the 10 week countdown) 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything? Yes...eating without getting reflux!
Movement: Yes! Merritt is pretty much as active as Dawson was in the womb!
Food cravings: Christmas Goodies
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, Thank the Lord!
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: No...thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? Almost out :( Boo this didn't happen with Dawson
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...unless I'm tired :) 
Looking forward to: Working on the nursery and finishing it!!!
 
Merritt...Mommy is so sorry your blog isn't nearly as good as your brothers....I can say that chasing him around and keeping up with life definitely makes it a little more challenging to write a post and snap a picture each week.  So far this pregnancy has been pretty similar to Dawson's until recently.  The past few weeks I have definitely been noticing my body changing so much and being much more swollen and sore than I ever was at this point with Dawson.  I am sure its because I'm lifting him and chasing him around all day.  I did come down with terrible pregnancy rhinitis again this time!  The week of Thanksgiving and following week were miserable trying to breathe.  I am so glad we had figured out that I get that with pregnancy becuase all I had to do was call and get a prescription nasal steroid from the midwife and within a few days I could finally breathe!  So far the midwives I'm seeing have been awesome with listening to me and not giving me the run around about things.  They never questioned me asking for the prescription!  After the month run around I got with my doctors when I was pregnant with Dawson I was a little nervous they would want me to try antibiotics etc first, but they knew exactly what I was talking about and didn't even make me come in!It has been wonderful having a group of midwives who will just spend time with you listening and doing all they can to get you to your pregnancy and delivery goals!
 I am getting so eager to finish the nursery and get to delivery!  I am so ready to meet this little girl! I feel so unprepared for her arrival... We have alot of work to do to get her room ready ( I know I know we wont need it at first) but I do love being organized soooo I really need to get it finished!  Let the countdown begin! (after we finish the nursery ) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment