Wednesday, October 28, 2015

22 Weeks!



How far along? 22 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: No clue...I'll guess about 7 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes

Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I am sleeping ok....however, Dawson has decided to be on the wake at crazy times train lately...so not the best sleep I've ever had. 
Best moment this week: Going to the fair and eating delicious food last Thursday! 
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  Being able to take Nyquil when I don't feel good!  Wicked cold this weekend and I definitely missed that!  
Movement: Yes! Merritt is pretty much as active as Dawson was in the womb!
Food cravings:  Pumpkin Spice everything!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, Thank the Lord!
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender: GIRL!!
Labor Signs: No...thank goodness!
Belly Button in or out? In- and praying it stays that way!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...unless I'm tired :) 
Looking forward to: Merritts crib getting delivered this weekend!
 
So not much action going on over here.  Merritt is clearly growing and I can see my belly moving with her kicks and large wiggles.  She is a very active little one in the evenings...just like her brother was!  I guess since there isn't much more than that going on I will answer the question that some people have asked....where/ how did we pick her name... WELL... we had 2 girl names set when we were pregnant with Dawson, but once we got pregnant this time we weren't 100% sure.  Originally, we would have named her Harper Raye...but if you are on facebook long enough you see that about 5 of your family and friends named their baby's Harper "R" something!  So being us...we decided we wanted something that wasn't very common. We threw out a few names and both liked London, but London Little....London Bridges....etc...couldn't get it off our brain so we weren't sold.  One night when just blabbering out random silly names Brent says...don't laugh ...seriously...what about Merritt?  At first I was like wow that is not a very common name....let me think about it.  After about 2 days I was sold!  Her middle name will be Raye.  Raye is a family name.  My grandfather was Wesley Raye, my mom is June Raye, and I am Courtney Raye.. so naturally I have always wanted to keep the name going if we had a daughter!  SO therer it is ...Merritt Raye Little!  We are so excited to meet our sweet girl in a few short months!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment