Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Talkative Tuesday ... Only cheesy title I could come up with ;)

For the past few months Dawson has really began talking quite a bit.  I decided I should start writing down some of his funny and cute words before he really starts talking more clearly.  So here goes...

"Shoop". : also known as shoot the ball daddy!  

"Fat":  this one took me a while... He would yell this from the shopping cart at people in the store and I was soooo embarrassed... Finally I figured out he was wanting me to push him FAST!  

"Eetar" or "ninganinga": Guitar... He loves to help daddy play the guitar so he often runs around saying one of these words. 

"Fafin": this one is good for all babysitters to know... He really loves a RAISIN

"Ren":  Dawson has impressed us with his ability to recognize his colors.  This would be RED... Not sure how an "n" got in there.  

These are just a few that I can think of off the too of my head... Well .. There are some other but they come out totally inappropriate : /  sooo I'll refrain from typing them out!  I love watching his boy grow!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment