Sunday, April 28, 2013

35 Weeks and Counting Down

How far along? 35 Weeks
Total weight gain: 23 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? Not too many
Sleep: What is that?
Best moment this week: Date night with my hubby
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  Eating without acid reflux
Movement: Dawson has been quite wiggly sometimes even painful!
Food cravings:  All over the place this week
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still getting a little nauseated lately…not sure why this is but it isn’t terrible thank goodness!
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes!
Gender prediction:  Baby Boy Dawson
Labor Signs: Braxton Hicks are getting stronger but that is about it!
Belly Button in or out? Just plain crazy looking….in but the top pokes out ?!?
Wedding rings on or off? Off
L
Happy or Moody most of the time: Somewhat moody…just ready to meet my baby!
Looking forward to: Approaching the last month of pregnancy!!!
 
I can definietly tell this little boy is having major growth spurts.  His knees and feet and well...everything feel so large moving around in there!  Each day I am amazed that he still has 5 more weeks of growing to do....where in the world will he fit???  One night this week He almost had me in tears his moving was so painful.  It was as if he was stretching and turning so hard that I really thought my skin and insides would rip...It was the wildest thing to watch and had Brent and I dropping our jaws at how my belly could even look so wild!  Needless to say I have been quite sore the past couple of days from that nights events....rib cage OUCH...and hips ...well I am getting used to those being sore!  I am so excited that we don't have much longer until Dawson makes his arrival into the world!  Praying for a healthy and safe "Finale" to pregnancy and delivery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment