Tuesday, August 25, 2015

13 Weeks

13 WEEKS


How far along? 13 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure exactly, but 2-3 lbs depending on morning or night weigh in
Maternity clothes? Yes, I just hate feeling uncomfortable and the whole sqeezing into my clothes and keeping my shirts down and unzipped pants covered just isn't my thing!   
Stretch marks? No
Sleep:  I haven't really slept great since Dawson was born so I guess I am kind of used to it.  I definitely have a few added restroom trips for sure! ( I try to keep my water intake up)
Best moment this week: Shopping with mom and getting some new maternity shirts!  
Have you told family and friends: Yes!
Miss Anything?  Nothing majorly....maybe having more than one cup of coffee. 
Movement: Nothing Yet
Food cravings:  Veggies and Double Cheeseburger (I know....So bad for me!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Sometimes I get reflux if I have too much salty food.
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender prediction:  Well....we would love a little girl, but I don't have a gut feeling so I'm going to say boy based off of how similar this pregnancy is to Dawson's.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In- and praying it stays that way!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: I guess I'll say moody...I'm happy but out of nowhere I can want to cry, or be annoyed easily. 
Looking forward to: Celebrating Brent's birthday this weekend! 
 
Thankfully this pregnancy has been very uneventful.  If you read my last blog post you know that sometimes the having "little to no symptoms" worries me.  I do feel like each time I hit a moment of major worry that God allows me to get queasy or dizzy or something that reminds me a little baby is still inside growing.  Now that my belly has started to show it definitely has eased my mind.  Our 12 week appointment was so wonderful.  I was beyond nervous.  I had this horrid fear in my head that we might not find a heartbeat.  This pregnancy has really tested my faith and caused me to trust that God created this life and can sustain this life!  As soon as I heard that little whooshing heartbeat I was so happy!  I probably couldn't wipe the smile off of my face all day!  My midwife was very pleased with the heartrate of 164 and said that our little bean was being super wiggly so she kept having to follow baby around to keep reading the heart rate.  I prayed all morning that she would find it quickly and she did so that was such a blessing!  We took Dawson with us to that appointment so he could somewhat get an idea of the baby in mommy's belly.  He was so cute talking to my midwife.  He kept telling her to "listen to my sisters heartbeat".  We have not encouraged him to talk about a brother or sister one way or another.  He for some reason has been stuck on sister for the past week.  We have asked does hope it is a brother or a sister and lately he has been sticking with sister.  I'll have to see what next week holds!  The midwife says these toddlers have great intuition....we shall wee!   We go back in 3 weeks for a 16 week check and then hopefully soon after will find out the gender of baby #2!  Please continue to pray for a healthy baby and pregnancy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment