Friday, November 15, 2013

Milestones for Dawson!

I cannot believe my big boy!  One day I was messing around and sat him up like this and he would bend over and fall....so we used the bumbo or saucer to keep playing!  So 2 days ago I showed Brent how close he was getting to sitting up and he did so much better that time, but not quite there.  So Wednesday I decided I would play with him and let him try and to my amazement he didn't need mommy anymore! :( WHAT??? You learned at 5 months to sit up with barely any practice....what a big boy!  He will try to turn around and look and that results in a little tumble to the floor...but other than that my little buddy is doing it all on his own!  Dawson we are so proud of you buddy!  Now wait on the crawling until we can get this eating and sleeping thing back under control or mommy  might just pass out from exhaustion! 

No comments:

Post a Comment