Friday, October 21, 2011

School has Begun!

#3 Courtney Starts a new career...in K-5.... Let the learning begin!

At first I was so nervous about the fact of teaching k-5...many people perceive 5 yr olds as babies who you have to clean up, tie shoes, wipe noses and pretty much wait on hand and foot...so naturally I was somewhat concerned. Some of these things are true for the first few weeks of school and still occasionally, but honestly the day goes by so quickly you don't even realize what your are doing! It has to be done, so you just do it!  My kids are so energetic and funny.  There is not a day I go home without a story about something someone said or did that day....I have thirteen kids in my class and they each have such different personalities....it has been challenging and fun all at the same time.  Here are a few photos of my classroom and kids...Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment